Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bread Dip Seasoning by J M Exotic Foods, Inc.


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10!

On my trip to Florida for my cookbook release of Think With Your Taste Buds I stopped in one of my favorite grocery stores...Publix.  This store has so much of everything and some really great buys but it also has a few things that I can't find here in NC, at least not yet.  J M Exotic Foods' Bread Dip Seasoning is one of those items.  In fact, I've never seen it any place other than Publix.  Hopefully that will change and we will either get a Publix or the stores that are here will start carrying this wonderful seasoning.

Bread Dip Seasoning consists of not 1 but 4 different blends.  They are simple to use.  You mix as much or as little as you want to a little olive oil and use warm bread for dipping.  Delicious!  The flavors are Tuscany Blend, Sicily Blend, Garlic Rosemary Blend, and Parmesan Blend. 

But...that's not all its good for.  I cooked a roast this weekend, sprinkled both sides heavily with the Tuscany Blend, seared the seasonings into the meat and slow cooked.  BOY was this good!  I can't wait to try the Sicily Blend on chicken.  I want to sprinkle some of the Parmesan Blend into my hamburgers.  And the Garlic Rosemary Blend?  I plan on adding that to my soup.

So, if you can't find these delicious blends through your own grocery store, ask them to check into stocking them.  If that doesn't work, go the the J M Exotic Foods site and check into ordering direct.  You won't be sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment