Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ore-Ida Pepper and Onion Hashbrowns


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10+

I love hash browns but never make them.  I've bought the frozen style before and have always had a hard time cooking them without either adding more oil than I really want or I end up with mush.  Not this time.  These are cut just a little larger than most hash browns, they fry up wonderfully and the addition of peppers and onions make them even better.  And believe me, they don't skimp on the peppers and onions.  The ratio of potato/pepper/onion is perfect for my taste. 

Now, for a recipe that works great for breakfast, brunch and even as an on the go dish, try my Hash Brown Quiche.  It's made with leftover ham and is delicious as well as easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment