Sunday, May 20, 2012

belVita Breakfast Biscuits


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10+

While in WalMart I spotted a lady passing out samples of a new product by Nabisco called belVita Breakfast Biscuits.  I read the nutritional information and found that each serving of 4 biscuits (cookies) had 2 grams of whole grain and 230 calories.  The carbs are 36g  with 8g of fat and no cholesteral.  But do they taste good.  I sampled all 3 flavors - Apple Cinnamon, Golden Oat and Blueberry.  They were all 3 very tasty with my favorite being the Golden Oat.

Now are they satisifying?  I substituted a package in place of my morning oatmeal.  By the time I finished my 4th cookie and drank my cup of coffee, I was full and stayed full until lunch.  So yes they are satisifying as well as filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment