Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fresh Food Concept Spinach Dip


On a scale of 1 - 10 with I rate this product a 10+.

I'm trying to watch my carb and sugar intake so while reading labels in the grocery store I ran across this dip.  I was in a little bit of a hurry and didn't notice that it was 'made with Green Yogurt' until I got home and went to put it in the refrigerator.  Well I've bought yogurt dips before and didn't really like them but what the heck.  I put my mind to work and ended up with an idea to use the dip in place of mayo for a chicken salad.  It is simply perfect!  I love it and it only took 2 Tbsp. for 1 chicken breast.  This is a must try, even if you aren't trying to eat healthy!  Go to my mother site Stir, Laugh, Repeat to view the complete recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment