Monday, February 20, 2012

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers


On a scale of 1 - 10 I have to give this product a 10.  The 12 oz. package serves 2 with about 3/4 cup each making it perfect when cooking for 1 or 2.  It's quick taking about 5-6 minutes in the microwave making it perfect for a quick after work meal.  There is no mess nor clean up.  It's cooked in it's own package allowing you to serve straight from the bag.  I tried the Cheesy Rice Broccoli and found the rice was cooked perfectly.  The broccoli was done but still had a slight crisp and the cheese was great.  I normally dislike frozen dishes with cheese sauce.  It's usually salty and has an artificial flavor.  Not this!  The sauce is smooth and creamy and seasoned perfectly.  This is a product I will be stocking in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment