Thursday, October 8, 2015

Munch Rights Cinnamon Apple Puffs



On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 15+

I've been gluten free for most of the year and am always looking for new gluten free products to try.  I frequently go to the Dollar Tree to purchase some of my shipping supplies and always scan through the whole store just to see what they might have that I didn't see the last time I was there.  When I went through the food section I spotted a bag of Cinnamon Apple Puffs.  The package says - 0g Trans Fat; No Preservatives; Gluten Free; and No MSG. Right up my taste alley.  I checked the other info and found they have 140 calories for about 47 pieces!; 1g of saturated fat; 15 mg sodium; and 3g of sugar.  And that $1.00 bag has 3 servings making them even more desirable.  So I bought a bag to try.

I couldn't wait to get them home and see if I had found a winner.  First bite I knew I had.  So far I've eaten them straight from the bag and last night I dipped them in my Cashew Butter for a taste that is  heavenly.

I loved this product so much that I went back to the store a few days later and bought 5 bags, just in case they run out and don't restock.  These aren't perfect for me but they are the perfect snack for kids.  They are soft and virtually melt in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment