Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo



I rate this product - 10+ - but not for my hair (read on)

I have a skin condition where I'm losing my pigment.  I keep my hair short and wear a hat most of the time but when I'm not wearing my hat I want a shampoo that will give my hair a little body so I'm constantly trying different shampoos.  I bought Neutrogena Triple Moisture hoping it would give me this much needed body.  Well, it didn't - BUT -

I found another use for this product.  Due to my pigment loss my skin is extremely dry!  I've tried lotions and they simply don't work for me.  Out of a whim I decided to lather up with one of the many bottles of shampoo I've bought.  The 1st one I picked up was the Neutrogena.  I lathered up my arms and legs in the shower, toweled off and noticed how soft my skin was.  I also noticed later in the day that it was still soft.  I could run my nail across my arm and there was NO dry skin.

This 'shampoo' works better than any body wash I've EVER tried!  I have no doubt as a shampoo it will work for most people but for me it's my #1 body wash from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment