Sunday, September 25, 2011

Peter Pan - New Natural Peanut Butter


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10!

If you, like me, like lots of peanuts in your peanut butter than you can't help but love Peter Pan's new 100% Natural, No need to Stir, Crunchy peanut butter.  As you can see, it's full of peanuts!  And they are all the way through, not just on top.  The spoonful in the picture were taken from the middle-bottom of the jar, still plenty of nuts.  Plus, it works great in peanut butter cookies.  I have a simple way of making peanut butter cookies in which I simply use a package of sugar cookie mix (dry), add 1 egg, 2 Tbsp. melted butter and 1/2 to 3/4 cups of peanut butter.  The new Peter Pan is creamy enough that you can cut down the amount of butter called for on the cookie mix package.  I believe the one I used called for 1/2 cup of butter and I cut it down to 2 Tbsp.  So, like I said, this is a new product so if it's not made it to your store yet, ask for it.  It's got to be the best Crunchy Peanut Butter I've eaten.

Don't like crunchy?  It also comes in creamy and honey.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Martha. I do like me some PB. Thot I'd add, in case you missed it, my blog post about my grandson and me making PB cookies - Enabling Cookies: http://ow.ly/6FfW4

    ReplyDelete