Sunday, January 29, 2012

Krusteaz - Key Lime Bars


On a scale of 1 - 10 this product receives a 10 from me.  It's one of the quickest desserts I've found that requires only 2 ingredients - 3 eggs and water.  The taste is great and the preparation is simple.  You mix the eggs with water and let them sit while the crust, which requires no added ingredients, bakes.  Add the egg mixture and bake another 25 minutes.  That's it!  It also gives you directions for making this into a Key Lime Pie by using whipping cream instead of the eggs.  I took it to another level by adding a few chopped pecans to mine before baking but these can be mixed into the crust before baking.  You can also add one of my favorites - coconut!  This is one I plan on keeping on my shelf for emergency desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment