Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shark Ninja Express Chop


On a scale of 1 - 10 this product receives a 10+ from me.  It is simply wonderful!

Target had the 'Magic Bullet' on sale just before Christmas and I had wanted one for some time so off I went to buy this product.  A friend was with me and had said they wanted to buy the Bullet for me as a Christmas gift.  I didn't want them to spend that much money so I looked at the Shark Ninja Express Chop which was on sale for $16.00.  I made a big deal over how neat this little chopper was and convinced my friend that I wanted that instead.  I actually thought I'd slip back over and buy the Bullet later. 

Well, I took the Ninja home and that night I decided to make some chicken salad.  What better way to test my newest gadget than with chicken.  I broke the chicken up into big chunks, dropped it in the Ninja, pushed the bar about 5 times and I had the most perfectly chopped chicken ever. 

Other choppers I've bought have the blades at the bottom.  The Ninja has 2 sets of blades making a more perfect chop.  And clean up is a breeze. 

Tonight I made a casserole that called for chopped onion, bell peppers and celery.  I had each chopped to the perfect size in just a few seconds.  This thing is great! 

1 comment:

  1. I just got mine- love it so far.
    I need to make lentil flor and wonder if this can do that. I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete