Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Minute Ready to Serve Multi-Grain Medley


On a scale of 1 - 10 this definitely receives a 10.

I've told you about the brown and wild rice in this product, now I'm telling you about the Multi-Grain Medley.  This little single serving cup is filled with brown rice, wheat, quinoa, rye, barley and oats.  It's fully cooked and all you have to do is heat in for 60 seconds in the microwave and it's ready.  I've eaten this with several dishes such as beef and gravy as well as by itself.  It's simply wonderful no matter how you serve or eat.  Tonight I'm having my Medley with scallops, drizzled with a white wine sauce.  Yum Yum!

Go to the Minute Ready to Serve site to find recipes.  While there check out all of their other flavors such as Chicken, Pilaf and even Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment