Monday, August 25, 2014

Blue Dragon Stir Fry Sauce



On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10.

I don't always use products as the package suggests and that was the case with this Stir Fry Sauce.  It is actually called Broccoli Beef Stir Fry Sauce.  It's a blend of ginger, garlic and sesame oil and made to be served with stir fried broccoli and beef over noodles or rice.  I'm not a big beef eater so I decided to give it a try with chicken.  I had originally planned on making the dish as directed on the package but use chicken instead of beef.  I also wanted to cook my chicken first so I baked 2 large chicken breasts, let them cool so I could pull the meat from the bone and go from there.

This all changed when I opened the package of sauce.  I gave it a taste and really loved the flavor.  I then dipped a piece of chicken in the sauce and gave it a taste.  That was all it took.  This sauce became a dipping sauce for me.  It is something that I will eventually use as a sauce in stir fry but I will also be serving it to friends and family as a dip for chicken, beef, pork, and shrimp.  So, if you too like the delicious blend of ginger, garlic and sesame, give this one a try as a dip or as a sauce.  I don't think you'll regret it.  There are other flavors of this company's product, which I plan to try in the very near future.

If you can't find Blue Dragon in your grocery store check out their website for places that do carry their products.

This is another perfect example of what happens when you Think With Your Taste Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment