Saturday, July 11, 2015

Popped Potato Crinkles



I rate this product a 15!

Since I've been trying to eat gluten free I'm always on the lookout for something new to try.  Last week I spotted a product that is distributed by Medora Snacks called Popped Potato Crinkles.  They not only state that they are gluten free but they also had 60% less fat than regular potato chips.  I decided to give them a try.  They are simply delicious and will be my major choice for chips from now on.

A couple nights ago I decided I wanted a bowl of soup for dinner - nothing else.  I love soup but seldom eat it because I can't load it down with crackers - they have gluten in them.  I spotted my Popped Potato Crinkles and decided why not.  I crumbled up a few in my soup and boy was I in for a surprise.  They soften up but don't get soggy like crackers.  They add another texture to the soup and are simply delicious!!!  Now I can have my soup and a really great substitute for crackers anytime I want.

So, if you're like me and feel soup just isn't soup with crackers, give these a try.  I think you'll like them too.  They do come in different flavors but so far the only one I've tried is the Sea Salt.  I want to try the Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt next.

No comments:

Post a Comment