Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Sure Shot" Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning


Who says you have to have a grill, charcoal and a hot flame to get that wonderful charcoal flavor?

On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10!

I have to tell you about another great product from J M Exotic Foods, Inc.  This time product is called "Sure Shot" Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning - Charcoal Smoky Flavor and believe me, it lives up to it's name.  It actually does look like gunpowder and tastes like "charbroil."  You will be hearing a lot more about this seasoning in the next few days. 

Today I used my indoor, steam grill to make hamburgers.  I used a pound of 80% ground beef (more flavor than the leaner grade).  I added 2 tsp. of Gunpowder Seasoning and grilled away.  Boy were they good.  If someone else had cooked and served them to me, I would have sworn they were cooked on a good old fashion grill.  The only thing missing were the grill marks.

Next I'm cooking steaks on my indoor dry heat grill.  I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment