Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Willie's Hog Dust Spicy BBQ Pork Rind Pellets Willie's Hog Dust

Willie's Hog Dust Spicy BBQ Pork Rind Pellets

On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product an 8.

I've never seen anything like these pork rind pellets!  If you look at the picture on the left you will see the pellets on the left side of the plate and the cooked rinds on the right side.  They are already seasoned and all you do is put a few on a plate or napkin and microwave for about 90 seconds.  It's fun to watch them pop up as they cook.



Now why an 8 and not a 10.  The spice is good but a touch hot for some people.  I would like to see them in an unseasoned flavor.  Other than that, they are great.



Now I'll tell you about the Willie's Hog Dust.

On a scale of 1 - 10 I also give this product an 8.

The blends of the spices/herbs are perfect for BBQ.  To make mine I used Boston Butt 'ribs.'  I gave them a good coating of Willie's Hog Dust, wrapped them in plastic wrap and then in a good coating of foil.  They were then placed in a 325 degree oven for about 4 hours.  They were not only flavorful but also juicy and tender.  Again, why an 8 and not a 10?  A little too hot for some tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment