Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Amelia's Chowda Shack - Horsey Radish Dip


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 9

Each year I go to the Southern Christmas Show here in Charlotte.  Each year I have to try the different dips that are out for everyone to sample.  I seldom walk away without purchasing at least 1 package.  This year I discovered a new flavor.  It's Amelia's Chowda Shack - Horsey Radish Dip.  The dip is simple to make using the flavoring packet, mayo and sour cream and I love horseradish but wanted to Think With My Taste Buds and see if I could come up with something other than dip. I came up with what I'm calling Horsey Radish Cheese Spread.  This cheese spread was a huge hit. 

Now, there is only one problem.  You will either have to find a show or festival or order your Horsey Radish Dip.  Or you can order it through Rand Hill Farms along with other dip flavors, soups and chowders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment