Sunday, September 2, 2012

Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10+!

It is a bit pricy but it's worth the price. It comes packaged in (3) 4 oz. cups that carry only 100 calories per serving. The taste - oh is it heavenly. The texture is thick and creamy with just the perfect sweetness. I would say it's like eating thick and creamy frozen pudding but I don't think pudding could ever have the smooth texture this yogurt has. It comes in Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry and Vanilla. My favorite? Vanilla, which is apparently everyone's favorite since that is the one flavor the stores seem to sell out of 1st. I'm not a blueberry nor raspberry fan but if they are as good as the strawberry then blueberry & raspberry fans will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment