Monday, September 3, 2012

Nonni's Biscotti


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10. 

I ran across some coupons for $1.00 off on the purchase of Nonni's Biscotti and since one of our local grocery stores was doing a double for $1.00 coupons I decided I had nothing to lose by giving them a try.  I didn't expect much because from appearance they looked hard in texture (I'm a soft cookie lover) and since they only have about 100 calories each, how good could they taste?  As with many other products that I've tried, I was wrong by judging by looks only.  They do have a little crispy texture but the taste is worth the crumbs.  I've tried the Toffe Almond and found them to be delicious but then I tried the 'Originali' which are out of this world!  They have the perfect blend of almonds, walnuts and Anise giving them a taste that can't be beat.  So, will I buy again, with or without coupons?  You bet I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment