Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Land O Lakes Cocoa


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 10+

I know this has been out for some time but since I'm not a chocolate lover I've not tried it... until last week.  As I said, I don't care for chocolate but do like white chocolate so when I saw the Land O Lakes White Chocolate Cocoa I decided to give it a try.  I picked up a couple packs and that night I made my 1st cup of what I thought was white chocolate cocoa.  Turns out that the white chocolate and the French Vanilla both come in white packages and I picked up the vanilla.  While drinking I noticed the difference in taste and that's when I looked at the package to see I had made a 'mistake'.  Well far from a mistake.  It was delicious.  So I went back to the store the next day to stock up while it was on sale.  That is when I saw the Hazelnut!  I love hazelnut coffee so decided to give the cocoa a try.  It too is delicious.  The taste warms your whole body.  After drinking my 1st cup I wanted another but had only bought one just in case I didn't like it. 

I've tried hot chocolate several times before when offered by friends.  One of the reasons I didn't like it was because it always seemed to be grainy and super sweet.  I didn't find that in Land O Lakes.  It's as smooth as a cup of coffee and not overpowered with sugar.  I've only tried 2 flavors but you can bet I'll be hitting the stores to buy more.  After going on their website I found that they also have Irish Cream and Amaretto.  Those are 2 that I'll be searching for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment