Friday, November 1, 2013

Land O Lakes Saute Express


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10+

I've used this to sauté chicken, shrimp and have even melted it to drizzle over fish before broiling.  I've even added it to pasta dishes for added flavor.  These little squares have loads of flavor and loads of uses.  There are 5 flavors and so far I've only tried the Garlic & Herb but you can bet I'll be trying the others too.   I love this product!

Also, if you go to the Land O Lakes site you'll find recipes that are a must try using this product.

1 comment:

  1. I went back and got a package of Butter & Olive Oil Saute Express. Melted 1 block, added 2 dozen cleaned shrimp, stirred them around at med. heat until the shrimp was pink and I ended up with the best shrimp I've had in a long time. They were moist, tender and delicious! This is some really good stuff.

    ReplyDelete