Monday, December 9, 2013

Charlee Bear Dog Treats


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10+

When I look for treats for my Jessie I look for all natural, made in the USA, made with all USA ingredients and something that he will like.  Charlee Bear Dog Treats fit all 4 requirements.  They're small enough to carry in my pocket and only have 3 calories each. 

I gave Jessie the Liver flavor which is made of wheat flour and poultry liver.  USA grown poultry liver!  Can't wait to let him try some of the other flavors that I'm sure he will love.

There was a recall in November 1, 2012 where Charlee Bear Products had a voluntarily recalling of certain lots of its Protein Crunch Bar products because they may be contaminated with Salmonella.  This would normally worry me but from what I've researched since then I feel safe feeding Jessie their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment