Monday, December 2, 2013

Gevalia Caramel Macchiato


I don't drink my coffee with sugar.  I do like flavored coffees but still enjoy them without the added sugar.  When I decided to give Gevalia's Caramel Macchiato a try I had my doubts and when I read the instructions I doubted the success of this product even more. 

The instructions said to pour the "foaming" packet into my cup.  Just that dry packet into an empty cup.  No way was this going to create a foam.  Then you simply make your coffee using your Keurig as you normally would.  Well, I was wrong.  It did foam. 

Now for the taste test.  I was wrong again.  It was delicious, sweetness and all.  And the foam that I thought would never show itself lasted all the way to the last swallow.  For me as a non-sweet coffee drinker this could easily become my dessert drink.  Something that I would drink on a cold day instead of hot chocolate.  Plus it comes in, so far, 2 other flavors... Cappuccino and Mocha Latte.  Can't wait to try both.

So how do I rate this product?  On a scale of 1 - 10 I give it a 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment