Monday, July 21, 2014

Kraft Chargrilled Burger Barbecue Sauce


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product a 25!

The bottle says it's a Limited Edition but I'm really hoping that won't be the case.  This stuff is too good to be limited.

I love the taste of a burger cooked over charcoal but hate to do it, especially for just 2 people.  Gas grilling is easier but you don't get the same taste.  That is until now.  I took a pound of lean ground beef, added about 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce and 1/4 cup of plain bread crumbs, mixed it all together and cooked it in a frying pan on the stove.  If you had not seen me cook those burgers you would swear I grilled them over charcoal.  And if I had cooked them on my Foreman indoor grill they would have had grill marks and you would really have thought they were cooked outside.

This is so good that since it does say Limited Edition I'm going back to the store and buy at least 6 more bottles just so I'll have some after it's no longer available.  You might want to do the same.  Or better yet, contact Kraft and ask them to continue making this bottle of smoke.

Oh yeah, just in case you're wondering why I added the bread crumbs I'll tell you.  I made one patty without, put it in the pan and due to the added liquid (the sauce) it would not stay together.  That's when I knew it needed just a little something to bind the meat together.

1 comment: