Sunday, March 15, 2015

Van's Natural Foods - Crackers



I rate this product a 10+

With my discontinue of Gluten I'm always on the lookout for products to replace those I've given up.  Since crackers are one of those foods I started looking for a good replacement... and I found one.

I ran across Van's Natural Foods in the grocery department of Walmart and decided to give them a try.  They are made from things like oats, brown rice, millet, quinoa and amaranth... and no gluten free.  They have no artificial colors, flavors, and no hydrogenated oils.  Plus I can have 30 of these bite-size gems putting only 140 calories into my meal.  And they are delicious!

I've tried the gluten free cheese crackers but so far my favorite is the 'Lots of Everything!' which has a very fitting name.  They also have 'Fire Roasted Veggies', 'Perfect 10' and 'Multigrain.'  I can't wait to see if they are as good as the 2 I've tried.

On my gluten free diet I also had to give up my croutons.  Well, I've found something better than the croutons.  The Gluten Free Cheese Crackers are delicious added to the salad in place of the croutons.  They stay crispy too, which adds another texture to my salad.  These little crackers have become a must have in all of my salads.

So, if your Walmart doesn't carry these delicious crackers, here is the link to Van's Natural Foods so you can find a store that does.

No comments:

Post a Comment