Sunday, November 6, 2011

Newman's Own Tomato and Basil Bomolina Pasta Sauce


On a Scale of 1 - 10 this sauce rates all the way up there with a 10.

I've always bought Newman's Own but this is the 1st time I've tried the Tomato & Basil Bombolina Pasta Sauce, which will definitely be on my shopping list for future uses.   When I make up a new dish and serve it to some of my lucky food testers, I tell them very little about the dish.  All 3 of my food testers that tried this dish remarked about it's "clean" taste.  One thought it may have a touch of lemon added another wanted to know if I added a tiny bit of mint.  It was the Basil they were tasting and they all 3 loved it. 

If you would like to try my recipe for Chicken Mozzarella, visit my site Stir, Laugh, Repeat.

Disclosure: The comments posted here are my own.  In no way am I paid nor compensated for my comments and ratings of any product.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I really want some pasta now. I love Newmans products. I haven't had a bad one yet.

    ReplyDelete