Friday, February 14, 2014

Hunt's Dinner Starter Lasagna


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product an 8.

This is a product I will continue to buy but I'll adjust my recipes when using.  I love the ingredients, one of which is Spinach and I love the flavor but the dish is a bit salty which can be corrected by adjusting the salt added to the rest of the dish.  It is a little thick but again, that can be taken care of by adding just a little liquid.  The one thing that I'm not crazy about is the color.  It's very dark making the dish a little less appealing to the eye.  I'm sure the spinach has a lot to do with that and I wouldn't want them to remove that one ingredient just to lighten the color.  So, the salt, thickness and color are the only things that kept me form giving this dish a 10.  Taste wise it is a 10.  I'm looking forward to trying their Beef Stew starter.


No comments:

Post a Comment