Monday, February 3, 2014

Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce - Cheese


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 9.

A couple months ago I bought a can of Progresso's Cheese Sauce and finally decided to give it a try.  On the package I found a recipe for Bacon Mac and Cheese which was easy to make and sounded pretty tasty.  I didn't follow the recipe completely, making several changes along the way but I was still able to determine the advantages of this product.

It is an extremely convenient product that can be bought on sale and used much later.  With our busy world today it shortens the time that would be required if you made your own fresh sauce.  As for flavor, it's really good.  Actually it's good enough that I'm looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.  I've already bought a can of Progresso's Recipe Starters Creamy Portabella Mushroom sauce which I plan on using in the very near future.

Why a 9 and not a 10?  Fresh made is always just a little bit better in taste but this one is still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment