Sunday, May 18, 2014

Aidells All Natural Chicken Meatballs


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10+.

While at the grocery store I noticed a lady passing out samples of this product and since I'm a sucker to try just about anything new I had to stop and give it a try.  It was really delicious!  The meatballs are made from chicken, are gluten free, have no nitrites and no added hormones.  These Italian Style meatballs are fully cooked and even have mozzarella cheese in them.  The package gave a couple of serving suggestions but I put mine away in the freezer and knew that sooner or later I would come across with the perfect recipe that would allow me to include them.  And that recipe came from an old cookbook dated 1971.  The original recipe was for a Quiche type dish that I found came out more like a custard so I titled my new dish Meatball Custard.  

I've never been a fan of ground chicken in any form.  The taste has never been quite right.  I don't know what this company has done to change that but if I had not know these meatballs were made from chicken, I would have never guessed it.  This is the 1st time I've tried products from this company and am looking forward to trying more.  They have a Caramelized Onion Meatball made with chicken that I can't wait to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment