Monday, May 5, 2014

Funley's All Natural Super Crackers


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10+

When I first saw these crackers and noticed that there was a dog imprinted on largest cracker pictured on the box cover I thought they were for dogs.  Wrong!  These are people crackers that are so good that my dog does like them too.  They are all natural and even have a little spinach hidden in them.  And each pack has only 90 calories.  The Ranch dressing taste is so perfect that you don't need anything else to go along with them.  No cheese, dip, nothing.  I liked the fact that they have no trans fats, preservatives nor anything artificial.  And the size of each pack is perfect.  You will be surprised when you see how many little crackers are packed in that little package.  It's enough to fill me up when I want a snack.

Now that I know how good the Ranch N' Stuff flavor is I can't wait to try a few more of their flavors.  They have Cheddar, Pizza and even one called Cornbread N' Stuff.  That one I really do want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment