Monday, January 20, 2014

Cream of Rice


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 10+

This isn't a new product on the market but a new product for me.  I grew up with Cream of Wheat but have never even considered trying Cream of Rice.  That is until I found how healthy it really is so I decided to give it a try.

First - it's Gluten Free.  Second it's Fat Free.  Third it's Cholesterol Free.  Now I'll tell you about the other good things about this product.  It's quick and easy to make.  You can have a 1 cup serving without feeling guilty.  It only contains 160 calories!  I do add a little salt, a little butter and a splash of evaporated milk to mine which I'm sure takes it up a few but boy does it taste good.  I'm sure you could add sugar and maybe cinnamon but I liked mine without.

If you've never tried Cream of Rice you should.  I think you'll love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment