Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Zim's Max-Freeze


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this product a 9


This may not be food related but that doesn't mean that can't use a little info on some of the other products that are out there.



I have degenerative disk disease and I stay in pain constantly which has me looking everywhere for a product that will relieve my discomfort, especially at night.  Max-Freeze has proved to be one of the best products I've tried.  It's organic and greaseless too.  The only thing I don't like is its scent but it only lasts for a few minutes so I can accept that small negative.  I would overall recommend this product to anyone who has back, muscle and joint pain.  It really works.  It also comes in a roll-on and spray but I like the gel.  It's easy to rub in which I feel gives a deeper penetration.

No comments:

Post a Comment