Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Slim Jim Bacon Jerky


On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this newest product a 8.


I love this product enough to give it a 10 but the name doesn't quite fit, at least I don't think so.  I've tried eating this as a 'jerky' but it resembles thick, soft cooked bacon to much for me to feel like I'm eating jerky.  Therefore I had to bring my rating down just a bit.


So why rate it an 8 but love it enough to call it a 10?  This is the best thing that has come along since pre-cooked bacon!  It has so many uses other than being a jerky.  You can use it as a seasoning in veggies, add it to a casserole, chop it up and sprinkle it over baked potatoes or a salad.  The uses go on and on.  And I like it as much and at times better than pre-cooked bacon because it is thicker.  This is a product that I think will be around for a long time if it's moved to the bacon/salad toppers in the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment