Sunday, July 3, 2011

Covergirl Simply Ageless Foundation


On a scale of 1 - 10 this product receives a 8 and a 3

I've bought this product twice in hopes that the second purchase would work out better but it didn't.  The actual foundation isn't bad.  It goes on easily and covers without caking allowing me to give it an 8.  The part of the product that gets a 3 from me is the case.  The case is a hard plastic which screws on top and bottom with the sponge applicator being stored in the bottom.  The problem with the case is that pieces start breaking off with use allowing air to get inside to the makeup causing it to dry out and become useless.  This has been the problem with both purchases.  I've tried adding a little water to the sponge so I could continue using the makeup but that gave me a caked on look.  Eventually I've had to throw both away after using less than half in each.  Cost isn't bad.  Here in NC the cost is about $12.00 with sales and coupons being frequent.  But until they come up with a better made case I won't be purchasing this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment