Sunday, July 17, 2011

Polaner All Fruit with Fiber



On a scale of 1 - 10 I give the Black Cherry flavor a 10 and the Strawberry an 8.

I ran across a recipe for Thumbprint Cookies which are made using jam.  Since the actual cookie portion is fairly healthy I wanted a jam/preserve that would keep them healthy.  What I found was Polaner's All Fruit with Fiber Spreadable Fruit.  It's sweetened with fruit juice and no sugar added.  So I decided this would be perfect for my Thumbprint Cookies.  And I was right!  (For recipe visit my site Stir, Laugh, Repeat.)

The nutrition facts read for 1 Tbsp.:
Total fat -0-
Sodium-0-
Total Carb 10g
  Dietary Fiber 3g
  Sugars 7g

The price isn't bad either.  Here in NC I paid just under $2.00 for a 10 oz. jar.  Now, why did I give the strawberry a lower rating.  The flavor is wonderful but has a touch of a raspberry taste.  But still good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment