Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fiber One 80 Calories




On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this cereal an 8.

I enjoy eating cereal straight from the box as a snack and Fiber One 80 Calories works perfectly for that.  It has just enough sweetness to make it satisfying.  I can taste both corn and wheat.  I tried it with milk.  It has just enough crisp to give you just a little crunch in the milk and after letting it sit for 5 minutes in the milk, it still has crisp.  So, it doesn't get soggy in milk! 

It's nutritional facts are:
Total fat 1g
Cholesterol -0-
sodium 140mg
Carbohydrate 25g
sugar 3g

So, why did I give it an 8 instead of a 10?  You can feel just a bit of the fiber texture as you eat making you aware that is is full of fiber and there is just a little aftertaste of wheat.  But, I will buy this product and plan to work on recipes for other uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment