Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pictsweet Chopped Onions

On a scale of 1 - 10 I give Pictsweet Chopped Onions a 9.

There are many times that I simply hate the thought of chopping onions.  The smell, the tears and the time just don't always appeal to me.  So, I found Pictsweet in the freezer department and I have to admit that I seldom chop onions anymore.  As far as that goes, bell peppers either.  Plus they have a mixture of peppers and onions.  As for price, here in NC I pay about $1.50 for a 12 oz. pkg. sometimes less. 

Now, why did I give them a 9 instead of a 10?  Now and then I'll find a small piece of the peel or maybe a tough piece of onion but not enough to make me stop buying.  They are too easy to spot and pick out.  I usually keep at least 2 packs in my freezer and panic if I do find myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment