Saturday, July 23, 2011

Minute Ready to Serve Brown & Wild Rice


On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this product an 8.

I love rice but always seem cook too much.  When I found Minute Ready to Serve Brown & Wild Rice I found a gem.  Its the perfect size for one.  Its convenient, you simply pop it into the microwave and poof, you have rice.  And the cost here in NC is usually around $1.25 for 2.

I've never been a big fan of brown rice but love wild rice, so I wasn't sure how the combination would work out for me.  Well, it worked out great!  I love this stuff.  I've eaten it straight from the container with just a bit of butter and I've eaten it served with gravy.  Its great both ways.  Another plus is that it doesn't cook up sticky. 

So, why did I give it an 8 instead of a 10?  I would love to have just a bit more wild rice in the mix but that's because I'm a wild rice fan.

I've tried the Spanish Rice flavor and like it too but I have trouble finding it in the stores in my area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment